Website Angus Council
Based at Bruce House, Wellgate, Arbroath.
This job is currently home based and equipment will be provided to support working from home. Some office based work is likely in the future.
- You will work as part of the waste strategy team, dealing with complaints and enquiries relating to household and commercial waste.
- Focus will be on conducting investigations and enforcing litter, fly tipping and dog fouling legislation.
- You will also help promote and develop the council’s commercial waste service while ensuring commercial legal compliance to current waste regulations.
- You will also help administer a community clean up grant scheme.
- Internal and external applications on a secondment basis will be considered. You must have the approval of your line manager/organisation.
- Please refer to job outline, person specification and information sheet for further details and requirements for this job.
- We offer a guaranteed job interview to the following people who meet the essential criteria on application for a job:
- Those with disabilities, recognized caring responsibilities and care experienced young people.
- This also applies to our own employees with caring responsibilities, young people on apprenticeships and placements who meet the essential criteria for the job.
Company: Angus Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arbroath, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A