We have an exciting opportunity for students working towards a food science degree to join us on a 12-month Placement working within our Food Quality Assurance Team!
In this hands-on role you will be responsible for developing the overall QA strategy; ensuring all products are safe, legal and meet the required quality standards. You will work cross functionally with our Corporate Buying team covering all aspects of the product lifecycle, from concept through to launch!
- Collaborating with other departments on Food Safety and Quality.
- Completing essential administrative tasks to analysis and review data for all products.
- Work with international colleagues to support the ongoing development and implementation of the quality strategy.
- Exposure to a diverse range of food commodity groups.
- Working within the Sample Kitchen on exciting product launches
- 96 UCAS points or 63 Scottish Highers (or the equivalent on the old tariff) from your top 3 A-Levels/Scottish Highers (or the equivalent from other relevant qualifications).
- A driving license (and access to a car).
- To be working towards a 2:1 degree in any discipline.
- The right to work in the UK.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail Groceries
Job Location: West Midlands, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A